Standard Features on TC
- AAAA Quilted Maple, booked matched top
- Lightweight single piece Honduran Mahogany
- Single piece Honduran Mahogany neck with double action truss rod.
- Indian Rosewood fret-board with 22 Dunlop 6150 jumbo frets
- 24.75” scale
- Arrow head block markers in MOP\Abalone
- Fret-board and head stock bound in Ivoroid
- Body bound top and back with Ivoroid.
- Master Volume, Tone controls with CTS pots and Sprague caps. Pickup selector switch.
- Tone Pro’s AVT-II wrap around bridge with locking bridge studs.
- Tom Holmes 450\455 pickups
- Sperzel 3 x 3 locking tuners with vintage ivory buttons.
- Custom Cedar Creek deluxe arch top case with plush velour interior.
- Weight 6.3 lbs
- $3500.00 new
Ivory Lutherie is stringed instrument manufacture and repair company specializing
in the construction and repair of custom acoustic and electric guitars. The owner and Luthier Chris Ivory has
been crafting custom guitars and performing repair since 1999. All work is performed by Chris in his shop in
Glen Rock, NJ, located about 25 miles from downtown New York City. He offers classic guitar designs and works with
customers in the selection of tone woods, bindings, inlays, hardware, and finishes to provide a custom
instrument unique to each customers desired aesthetic and playing style.